Our Online Six Sigma Lean Training Course
Advantages of Our Green Belt Six Sigma Training
What you will learn during your Green Belt Six Sigma Training
Course material covered in detail during your Six Sigma Video
Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee
cost of learning six sigma
The Difference: What our course
The Difference: What makes our
course the Best
"I am extremely pleased with the trianing I
received through these videos. I have been searching for a six sigma
course that i could actually afford to take. I have already used the
knowledge I gained from this training just a month after training
eliminating waste in my small business. Saving approximately $10,000
yearly. Thank you for putting this together."
"Good tools and effective breakdown of such a complex subject. The
training was interesting, organizaed, impactful, easy to use and
beneficial. As a master six sigma black belt and someone who attends
lean trainings regularly I know the value of a good six sigma
Click Here for More Customer Reviews
|"I was able to start using the training
immediately. As a quality control manager for 7 years, I know the
value of six sigma control. I have been to several sigma seminars
and this is as good as the live trainings. This program was direct
and to the point. I was impressed with the overall quality of the
"I recommend that anyone seeking beginners six sigma training try
these videos. I investigated several companies to learn six sigma
from and found this one to be the most cost effective and best
"The course was not overwhelming like I thought it would be. It is
well organized and you can quickly get to what you what to know and
reinforce what you dont understand. Its hard to find a video course
on six sigma, this course is unique and very informative."
"Anyone thinking of taking a seminar or live
six sigma training should consider taking this video program first.
I did both, this one for $50 and another live seminar for $8,000.
The topics were about the same. I feel that the online videos here
covered about the same level of information as the live training, if
"Going from knowing nothing to now being
certified green belt six sigma, I feel that this training course
taught me everything required to eliminate defects in our quality
control systems. I was able to easily grasp the material and run
Click Here for
More Customer Reviews
Your Instructor is Thomas Edwards, Six Sigma Master
He has trained over 1000 Six Sigma Certified Green and
Black Belts in 4 countries over a 7 year period. He has
30 years of quality, manufacturing and consulting
experience in several industries. He has a master's
degree in engineering management from Johns Hopkins
Our six sigma online video course Runs a total of 3 hours. Each
individual video is broken into define, measure,
analyze, improve and control. We don't explain to you
what six sigma is, the definition of six sigma is freely
available on the internet, we jump right into the define
phase as soon as you push play!
This six sigma training is an easy to use, organized, direct and to
the point, self-paced video presentation. The
presentation covers all essential topics of green belt
level six sigma training. These training videos are
yours to view and keep forever. We do not put
expirations on the videos or limit them in any way. Once
your a member, your in for life with no additional fees,
dues or payments. We will not bombard you with
additional sales messages to buy other products. The
presentation itself is lean, it runs a total of 3 hours
and you new skills can be used in business activities
immediately. It contains no jokes, long-winded stories,
extended introductions. This course does not fluff out
to 20 minutes, what can be directly explained in 2
minutes. You can view the lean six sigma training presentation as the entire
course, or broken down by segment. The course covers
only the most relevant information in an easy to
understand, down to earth format. This learning system
allows you to receive the same level of training at a
fraction of the cost of on-site training or seminar
Advantages of Our Green Belt
Lean Six Sigma Training:
• Self Paced Learning
• Video Based Training, Not Online only - Save to your
own computer for easy access
• Videos segmented by Topic for easy reference and
• Extensive, Professional Six Sigma Improvement Training in less than 3 hours
• Extremely Affordable when compared with other training
• Learn the basics of Minitab Included at no extra fee
• Learn Lean Six Sigma Training Tactics and Techniques you can implement right
• Expert Six Sigma Belt Led Instruction
• Complete No Questions asked Iron Clad 90 day Guarantee
You Will Learn During your Green Belt Six Sigma
· All major and critical themes of six sigma practice
and the roles to be executed Green Belt Champions.
· Planning, executing and integrating six sigma into any
· Clarifying internal and external customer critical
· Reducing quality and delivery errors, waste,
responding accordingly to variations in changes of
· Analysis of the underlying cause of defects and their
individual effects on specific customer requirements,
using several tools to dig deep the processes.
· Gathering, Analyzing and changing one sample, two
sample, and multiple sample data within your process.
· Data Sampling methods and validity sampling using
manual and automated collection plans.
· A complete understanding of what is happening, how and
why it is happening and what needs to be done with both
the data and the processes.
· Selecting, leading, training and coaching team members
in your role as a Green Belt Six Sigma Champion.
· Collecting and comparing data in Minitab and using the
appropriate visual chart and statistical tools to
organize, categorize, interpret various levels of data.
· Constructing, Screening and interpreting Six Sigma
charts for a visual representation of the data.
· Comparing the quality of data and benchmarks within
upper and lower customer requirement limits.
· Detection of risks and opportunities for risk before
they become threats.
· Finding and prioritizing solutions to customer defect
problems within each process.
· Communication and change management to make sure
changes are accepted and standardized.
· Long term acceptance of changes using automated
monitoring systems to ensure savings last and are
implemented across the entire organization.
· Measuring the success of Real world solutions and
improvements and Guidelines for repeatability.
· Increasing customer service and retention levels,
cutting lead times, increasing productivity and
accelerating sales growth.
· And a lot more . . .
|· Statistical Measure
· Data Analysis
· Customers Essential Criteria’s
· Team Charter
· Process Maps
· Customer and Process Driven Goals
· Outcome of 6 Sigma
· Process Drill-Down Trees
· Variable Processes
· Problem Goal Statements
· High Level Process maps
· Measurement of Processes
· Quality Function Deployment Charting
· Fishbone Diagramming
· Pareto Charting
· Failure Modes and Effects Charting
· Risk Priority number identification
· Failure mode analysis
· Cause and Effect variables
· Degree of Severity Implementation
· Failure Occurrence Analysis
· Current Control Systems
· Detection of Failures Analysis
· Discrete and Continuous Data Classification
· Customer tolerance Limits
· Data Collection Planning
· Measurement Systems Analysis
· Measurement System Device Management
· Precision, Accuracy and Resolution Planning
· Repeatability and Reproducibility Testing
· Test/ Retest Study Systems
· Minitab Data Analysis
· Histogram Analysis using Minitab
· Process Capability
· Probability of Defect per unit
· Common Cause Variation
· Process Capability Reporting
· Z Score Shifting
· Process benchmarks
· Product Report Generation
· Minitab Spreadsheet Generation
· Classical, 1st-time and Throughput yield Processes
· Process Entitlement and benchmarking
· Competition best Practice Statistical Analysis
· Hypothesis testing
· Alpha Beta Testing
· P-Value Analysis
· 2 Sample t-testing
· Operation Parameter diagramming
· Design of Experiments
· Screening and Optimizing
· Minitab Testing design
· Analyzing Factorial Screening
· P- Value refinement and Analysis
· Critical Factor Prediction
· Graphing Factorial Plots
· Regression Charting
· Range valuation
· Process Control Systems
· Statistical Confirmation
· Risk management Processing
· Mistake Proofing
· Statistical Process Control Charting
· Variable Control Charting
· Individuals and moving range charts
· X- Bar and Range charts
· Attribute Charts
· Process Focused Charts
· Introduction to R Charts
· Introduction to S Charts
· Data Sub grouping
· SPC Charting with Minitab
· Control Limit Recognition using Minitab
· Trend Charting
|· Value added activities
· Value Process
· Variations in process
· Finding Variation in the process
· Variation sources
· Variation ranking
· Top down Flowcharting
· Value Stream
· Time definitions
· Eliminating wastes
· Mapping current process
· Discovering waste
· Spaghetti charting
· Cause / Effect tools
· Using metrics
· Failure mode and effects analysis
· Measurement errors
· Confidence intervals
· Sample size
· Detectable difference
· Correlation and Regression
· Process Capability
· Process characteristics
· Sample representative
· Process audit
· Process Shift
· Rational Sub grouping
· Performing baseline analysis
· Capability of Process
· Confidence interval
· Margin error
· Hypothesis testing
· Multiple Regression
· Design of Experiments
· Defining the Problem clearly
· Full Factorial DOE
· Full Factorial DOE using Minitab
· Controlling process
· Mistake Proofing
· Statistical process control
· Np charts
· Np charts using Minitab
· .........and alot more.
Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee
Full 90 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee
Try our materials risk-free.
99% of Six Sigma training programs, books, seminars,
consultants and tools have absolutely No Guarantees. Also you're risking
hundreds or sometimes thousands of dollars in the hope of a positive
result. Don’t do that. Buy From us now because we not only offer one of
the most comprehensive courses at an extremely affordable price but we
stand behind our product with a full 90 day guarantee.
Try Risk Free Now.
Investment for Lean Six Sigma Training:
Investing in yourself, combined with our guarantee, combined
with skills that will increase your value in the increasingly competitive global
economy, is one of the few risk Free investments which are guaranteed to pay
substantial dividends for the rest of your life.
Analyzing Your Tuition investment (How much does our six sigma course cost?):
Of Course, if you've browsed other Green Belt Level Six Sigma Training
materials, you know how expensive they are.
These are some current prices of alternative programs
just for basic Green Belt Six Sigma Training:
www.#####.us 2 Weeks = $3700.00 (Travel, Hotel, Expenses not
www.#####.com 100 page book download = $299
www.#####.com 1 Day video training = $975 (3 months only access)
www.#####.com 1 Day = $450.00 (Travel, Hotel, Expenses not included)
www.#####.com 1 Day video = $699 ( 1 month access to materials)
www.#####.org View Videos Online only over 10 days = $499
Website Names Withheld by request. I invite you to explore all
your options in obtaining Green Belt Six Sigma Training and six sigma courses to ensure you not only
get the best value for your money but also select the right program for your own
personal needs. But, when your finished, just make sure you come back and give
us a try, ok?
this Course is
This is not a filler filled six sigma certification with long winded stories that hold no value
or significance. Beware of programs that use tricks to fill time and give the
illusion that you are getting more information because their presentation is
longer. Many customers, including Karen from Indiana have emailed us after using
other six sigma certification programs, that they spent $2000 and quote "would have been better off just
throwing the money away" then Karen accepted our presentation risk free and got
more value out of our course than the $2000 program.
• Beware of sigma 6 courses that are monthly Subscription based!
• Beware of SUPER-EXPENSIVE Seminars with no guarantees!
• Beware of Websites Pretending to be “Colleges” That teach Six Sigma!
You Do not need to go through a semester of College to learn lean six sigma
• Beware of $400-$500 six sigma certification E-Books disguised as training programs!
• Beware of Limited Access or will expire lean six sigma Training Materials!
• Beware of Filler-Filled, Long Winded Stories, Hour Long Intros, Credential
Fluff and Joke Filled, “Seminar Recordings”
• Beware of Mass Produced “General”, “textbook-like”, wordy, Confusing books
Be careful of websites that give you a simple "overview" of lean six
sigma and no
details of what you will actually learn.
Don't become a victim of six sigma programs that try to convince you: Longer =
This is not a recorded six sigma certification seminar. It is expert led instruction through videos,
teaching you Green Belt Level Six Sigma which you can use immediately.
our Course the Best:
Our six sigma training is down to earth, in plain English, taught so a
beginner can easily learn and implement the training.
Our course is right to the point, set up in sections according to six sigma
standards Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control. The same program
Corporations spend thousands of dollars either training their staff or hiring a
Our course is completely online therefore the pricing directly reflects the
expense to bring you the material in an online video format. We pass the savings
on you, the customer, so everyone can attain these skills at affordable pricing.
Our six sigma training videos never expire and are not limited in anyway. You may watch them
online, download them and train your employees using them.
Our six sigma training course does not include jokes, extraneous or obvious information.
After payment you will have access to the members only area, where you can view
the videos by segment or as the entire course.
Our lean six sigma course is NOT available in stores, so you can only access it through this
As soon as you purchase this six sigma training course, you will have life time access too every
Video in our members-only area which is directly responsible for over 729
Belt Six Sigma trained Professionals in 8 Countries.
Home Study Course (3 Hours of
training on 8 cdroms (compatible with all versions of windows only) + 250 Pages of slides workbook)
Priority mail Shipping and
handling ($8.70 included)
Temporarily Sold Out - Not in Stock
Online Version (Lifetime /
Unlimited Access to 10 video modules (3 Hours) and video download)
Click Here to place your
secure one time tuition for Only $99.95
Click Here for More Customer